Saturday, June 6, 2009

Just Christmas and Birthday card challenge


Okay---My very first challenge for my Christmas blog.

This is a sketch challenge over on Just Christmas and Birthday Cards
This is a Christmas card for a Red Hat friend of mine.

Card recipe:
The girl was an image from a friend
Sentiment--I am not sure--I have used it so much the name was worn off (lol)
Rhinestones are from Darice
Papers from my stash
Colored with Bic and Sharpies

Hope you like it

Thanks for stopping by---please come again

~~~Gloria~~~

2 comments:

  1. Great Card Gloria!

    Thanks for following my sketch!

    Have a great sunday, Hugs Tanja
    (JCBC Team)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card!
    thanks for joining us this week!

    xoxo janina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a message